Sales Co-ordinator / Estimator
From £22,500 a year
Are you an enthusiastic self-starter with a great attitude to boot?
Does putting the customer first come as second nature to you?
If so, you could be just what we need to strengthen our busy internal sales support division, providing excellent service to our clients and dedicated support to our external sales team.
Your typical week could look a little like this:
- Serving our clients to the best of your ability, building a rapport whilst demonstrating respect, helpfulness and an eagerness to meet their requirements.
- Dealing with telephone, e-mail and walk-in enquiries.
- Generating and issuing quotes to clients and other sales team members.
- Booking work in accordance with client deadlines and relevant department capacity.
- Taking ownership of client projects to ensure jobs are produced on time and without issue.
- Generating clear job instructions for production work tickets.
- Identifying and mitigating potential issues within job specifications provided.
- Issuing job proofs and securing client approval.
- Generating and sending client invoices.
- Highlighting relevant products/services to clients, upselling and adding value.
- Sourcing products/solutions from new or existing suppliers.
- Purchasing/ordering goods.
- Developing an understanding of industry trends and their impact on XIC.
- Keeping abreast of technological developments within XIC and passing benefits on to customers.
Essential skills and experience
- Have experience in a related role and industry.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be adaptable, resourceful and a team player.
- Have basic IT skills and be confident using Microsoft Office, etc.
- Possess some knowledge of Adobe creative suite software.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From £22,500.00 per year
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme